Special Commissioners Court meeting
Jim Hogg County Courthouse, 102 e. Tilley
Call to order by the honorable Humberto Gonzalez, County Judge
1. Roll call by the honorable Zonia G. Morales, Jim Hogg County Clerk
Deliberate and consider action on the following items
2. Canvass the constitutional amendments election held on November 3, 2015.
3. Pay invoice from las lomitas cafe & tasty pastry for the amount of $163.89. To be paid out of the hotel/motel fund, misc. Line item 52-400-306.
4. Approve and execute payment to scurry county for an AWOS bid. Jim Hogg County was awarded the bid for $2000.00. To be paid out of unforeseen contingencies line item 67-400-408.
5. Approve an electronic board for the airport AWOS system for $950.00. To be paid out of unforeseen contingencies line item 67-400-408.
Note 1 gov’t code ann 551.071, Consultation with attorney
Note 2 gov’t code ann 551.072, Real property
Note 3 gov’t code ann 551.074, Personnel matters
Note 4 gov’t code ann 551.076, Security
The Commissioners Court will consider the following items in executive session. The Commissioners Court may also consider any other matter posted on the agenda if there are issues that require consideration in executive session and the Commissioners Court announces that the item will be considered executive session.
Pursuant to the authority granted under government code, chapter 551, the Commissioners Court may convene a closed session to discuss any of’ the above agenda items. Immediately before any closed session, the specific sections of government code, chapter 551 that provide statutory authority will be announced.
Dated this 12th day of November, 2015.
By Humberto Gonzalez, County Judge
Certification of notice and posting
I, the undersigned, County Clerk, do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the Jim Hogg County Commissioners Court, is a true and correct copy of said notice, and that i posted a true and correct copy of said notice on the bulletin board at the Courthouse of Jim Hogg County, toms at a puce readily accessible to the general public at all times on the 13th day of November, 2015 at 9:00 am and said notice remained so posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting.
Dated this 13th day of November, 2015
By Zonia G. Morales, County Clerk