Regular Commissioners Court Meeting
Jim Hogg Co. Courthouse, 102 E. Tilley
February 22, 2016
Call to order By The Honorable Humberto Gonzalez County Judge
1. Roll Call By The Honorable Zonia G. Morales, Jim Hogg County Clerk
2. Pledge Of allegiance
4. Public Comments - This Section Provides The Public The Opportunity to address The Commissioners Court On any Item On The agenda. Members Of The Public Wishing to Participate Must Register On The Public Participation List Specifying Which agenda Item They Wish to Comment On.
5. approve Bills
6. approve Payroll For February 12, 2016.
a) Insurance Fair Day, March 16, 2016 at First National Bank Community Room. [Requested By County Treasurer Gigi Benavides]
Reports and Presentations
Deliberate and Consider action On The Following Items
8. approve Budget amendments and/or Budget Line Item Transfers.
9. approve Veterans Grant and Budget. also, authorize County Treasurer to Open an account at FNB.
10. approve Settlement and Mutual Release agreement With COMM USa Security. [Requested By County Judge Humberto Gonzalez]
11. accept Proposal From Rey Fuentes Professional Videotaping & Editing Services For County Fair Video In The amount Of $820.00.
12. Report On Pool Condition, activities and Training For Lifeguards Summer Program. [John Trevino, Parks & Rec. Supervisor]
13. Upgrade and Support Renewal For Time Clocks. [Requested By County Treasurer Gigi Benavides]
14. Discuss and act On acceptance Of Continuing Education Certificate Of Completion Mandated By Sb546-Section 6.231(D) Of The Property Code For Norma Liza S. Hinojosa, PCC, Jim Hogg County Tax assessor/Collector. [Requested By Norma L. Hinojosa, Tax assessor/Collector]
15. approve Monthly Tax Collection and adjustment Report For January 2016. [Requested By Norma L. Hinojosa, Tax assessor/Collector]
16. County Policy On Brush and Debris. [Requested By Rudy Gutierrez]
Resolutions and Proclamations
17. adopt Resolution to Reinstate The Local Food Distribution Program at The Food Pantry. [Requested By County Judge Humberto Gonzalez]
18. Discuss Entrust and P3 agreements/ Contracts With attorney .
Note 1 Gov’t Code ann 551.071, Consultation With attorney
Note 2 Gov’t Code ann 551.072, Real Property
Note 3 Gov’t Code ann 551.074, Personnel Matters
Note 4 Gov’t Code ann 551.076, Security
The Commissioners Court Will Consider The Following Items in Executive Session. The Commissioners Court May also Consider any Other Matter Posted On The agenda If There are Issues that Require Consideration in Executive Session and The Commissioners Court announces that The Item Will Be Considered Executive Session.
Pursuant to The authority Granted Under Government Code, Chapter 551, The Commissioners Court May Convene a Closed Session to Discuss any Of The above agenda Items. Immediately Before any Closed Session, The Specific Section or Sections Of Government Code, Chapter 551 that Provide Statutory authority Will Be announced.
Dated This 19th Day of February, 2016.
By Humberto Gonzalez, County Judge
Certification Of Notice and Posting
I, The Undersigned, County Clerk, Do Hereby Certify that The above Notice Of Meeting Of The Jim Hogg County Commissioners Court, Is a True and Correct Copy Of Said Notice, and that I Posted a True and Correct Copy Of Said Notice On The Bulletin Board at The Courthouse Of Jim Hogg County, Texas, at a Place Readily accessible to The General Public at all Times On The 19th Day Of February, 2016 at 9:30aM and Said Notice Remained So Posted Continuously For at Least 72 Hours Preceding The Schedule Time Of Said Meeting.
Dated This 19th Day Of February, 2016.
By Zonia G. Morales, County Clerk